Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my names for dec15 !


yesterday , i went to juliah's house , then practise the jingle bell rock dance step . afterward , we go to the field/playground (it does look like playground to me xD ) . hahahaha , then theres a guy . who is i dont even know him , asked me my number . but first he asked my name , i said demi , then he said 'ooo nami' there , me alyssa , alex and juliah starting to laugh out loud , then i asked him again 'whats my name' then he said 'nanmi' . xD , then juliah said ' noooo , its naomi' . haha . then theres another names that juliah had list into my notes , deemi and syarifah . hahaha , because of wallace like syarifah , then we pretend that syarifah is my sister so next time wallace go to my place , he can meet syarifah , haha . then i ate my dinner which is very delicious ! i lovee lamb and chicken <3 ,thats all , i had sooooo much fun at juliah's crib yesterday :)
thanks to auntie jenifer for the dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment